Priyanka Chopra


"When I came into the film industry, I had no one to hold my finger and show me the way and say, 'This is the right direction'. I never had a mentor and I never even had friends who knew anything about films. So for me, it was a very lonely and scary journey, and somewhere I wanted to make a production house which is a place to introduce new talent - writers, directors, musicians and actors through maybe small, but good films,"

"I'm extremely instinctive and spontaneous. So whatever comes my way, I just give it my best. I didn't know I would become a musician, I didn't even know I wanted to become an actress. I wanted to be an engineer! So, whenever I propose, god disposes. I've decided to let him only make my plans. The only thing I do is work really hard at every opportunity that's given to me, and to whatever instinctively I feel like doing,"

No comments:

Post a Comment